วันพุธที่ 2 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Learning Log 17 July 2013

Today, I learned about   Course, Syllabus .
               A course is a unit of teaching and Syllabus  is an outline or other brief statement of the main points of a discourse, from this class. I think I can create curriculum by my own. The course that I create is English for Thai. The syllabuses have four units. For example
                Unit1 Our town
Topic1:  Occupation
Topic 2: Famous product
Topic 3 : Popular food
Topic 4:  Tourism in my town
               Unit2 Do you know ASEAN?
Topic1:  ASEAN community
Topic 2:  Let’s go to Malaysia
Topic 3:  Travel around country
Topic 4: Great food good taste

                    Unit3 Save environment
Topic 1: What is pollution?
Topic 2: Global warming
Topic 3: Technology to reduce
Topic 4: Save the earth
              Unit4 Walk around the world
Topic 1: You are my idol
Topic 2: New technologies
Topic 3: Seven wonder place in the world
Topic 4:  I’m going to go to.... in the future

             Conclusion, I think course syllabus is very important for English language teacher. You can use that for teaching English in the future.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น